Public Policy and International Affairs Fellowship Program
The Public Policy and International Affairs (PPIA) Fellowship Program helps students achieve a Master’s or joint degree, typically in public policy, public administration, international affairs or a related field. The organization does this through the intensive study provided by participation in a Junior Summer Institute (JSI), through partnerships with universities across the country, and through an alumni network that provides opportunities to connect with nearly 4000 individuals who share the same interest in public service. PPIA prepares its fellows for public service oriented jobs in the government, nonprofit, and private sectors.
The program includes:
- Full tuition at a PPIA Junior Summer Institute.
- Eligibility to receive assistance with travel expenses.
- University housing with a meal plan.
- Books and related course materials at your JSI.
- Each JSI may offer additional benefits, such as GRE preparation, at their discretion. Please check with each JSI about any additional benefits.
- Scholarship at a PPIA graduate school if admitted for a Master’s degree.
- Fee waiver when applying to schools that are members of the PPIA Graduate School Consortium.