Future Year Scholarship: UVA/Darden School of Business
Darden’s Future Year Scholars Program offers exceptional college students the opportunity to gain acceptance into one of the world’s top MBA programs before beginning their professional journey. Admitted scholars may choose to begin their MBA after gaining two, three or four years of work experience.
In addition to receiving an offer of admission to Darden before beginning their professional career, Future Year Scholars receive:
- A $15,000 scholarship per year of study at Darden — a total of $30,000 for the two-year MBA program — with additional opportunities for scholarship consideration at the time of matriculation.
- Individualized career support.
- A personal alumni mentor.
- Access to Darden’s student and alumni network, comprised of over 15,000 people spanning 90 countries around the world.
- Networking opportunities with current students, faculty and alumni at Darden events.
- No application fee!