Winter 2015 Fellowship Workshop Schedule
We will be holding a series of fellowship workshops this Winter Term. The intended audience is juniors and seniors who will be applying for fellowships in the next cycle (starting spring/summer 2015), although everyone is welcome to attend. We will be holding a similar series over the summer for students who will be in Lexington.
- Sunday, February 8 Introduction to Fellowships, Hillel Multipurpose Room
- Sunday, February 15 CV/Resume Writing, Hillel Multipurpose Room
- Sunday, March 8 Networking/Making Contacts/Finding Sponsors for Projects, Hillel Multipurpose Room
- Sunday, March 15 Personal Statements, Science Center A114
- Sunday, March 22 Project Proposals, Hillel Multipurpose Room
All meetings are 4:00-5:00 p.m. All events will be held in the Hillel House Multipurpose Room, except for the March 15 session, which will be in Science Center Room A114.
Before each meeting, you are encouraged to read the relevant material on the Sakai site and write a draft of each type of document. If you would like to have the group look at and critique your draft, please bring it to the meeting and, if possible, email it in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can pull it up on the screen.